Dow Europe GmbH
Dow: delivering solutions for the pressure-sensitive industry
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth, asset integration and scale, focused innovation and leading business positions to achieve profitable growth. Our ambition is to become the most innovative, customer-centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company, with a purpose to deliver a sustainable future for the world through our materials science expertise and collaboration with our partners. Dow’s portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure, mobility and consumer care. We operate 106 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employ approximately 35,700 people.
Dow has been working with industry partners for decades to improve formulations, refine production processes and provide a range of coatings and adhesives technologies for a variety of applications. With a unified portfolio of acrylics, silicone pressure-sensitive adhesives and release coatings, we can help you shorten development time by quickly providing systems that meet your needs. Together it can help improve efficiency and deliver optimal performance with the following solutions:
Acrylic-based pressure-sensitive adhesives
- Tailoring adhesion to the application, from permanent to removable or repositionable
- Adhering to low-energy substrates across a range of conditions
- Addressing specific performance needs, such as all-temperature adhesion, long-term UV and heat resistance, low noise, water-whitening resistance, superior mandrel performance, and high-speed converting and wet-out.
Silicone-based release coatings
- Obtaining the best possible release level versus peel speed for any adhesive or substrate
- Providing flat/high speed solutions for increasing converting and labelling speeds
- Reducing platinum dependency in the formulation.
Silicone-based pressure-sensitive adhesives
- Providing exceptional performance to meet demanding requirements in electronics and automotive markets
- Offering high-temperature resistance, superior moisture and UV resistance and electrical insulation.
For more information, visit www.dow.com.