Afera is an association of best-in-class businesses and organisations operating within the adhesive tape value chain that are committed to enhancing the product, the business, the marketplace and the future of adhesive tape in Europe.
Afera’s membership is composed of the following types of organisations:
- Adhesive tape manufacturers with coating facilities within Europe and their non-coating European subsidiaries (active members)
- Adhesive tape raw materials, machine and packaging suppliers (associated members)
- Converters, specialty non-graphic die cutters (converter members)
- European national tape associations and groups (affiliated members)
- Institutions and universities (affiliated members)
- Individuals of exceptional merit to the Association (honorary members).
Every year Afera engages more than 100 businesses and organisations from 20 European countries in the tape industry in networking and educational events and meetings, standardisation projects, environmental issues, and market news and analyses in order to drive their strategy and operations.
Learn more about becoming a member
Access the people, events and information you need to plan and grow your European business successfully
Visit a directory of Afera member companies and the products and services they offer