Gascogne Flexible launches GASCOFORCE 826
A European manufacturer of release liners creates siliconised, reinforced, unbleached kraft laminate for self-adhesive tapes
Gascogne Flexible, an expert in manufacturing and creating laminated packaging, protection and technical products, has recently expanded its product range with a siliconised, reinforced, unbleached kraft laminate for self-adhesive tapes: GASCOFORCE 826.
The new product features a unique structure based on silicone-coated brown kraft from the Company’s paper mill, and fibre scrim made from a state-of-the-art coating machine combined with high-performance extrusion equipment. With an adhesive coating, this laminate offers these benefits to the tape market:
- Reinforced backing for self-adhesive tape
- Ready application with a standard dispenser (no need for water to activate)
- Excellent tear resistance
- Extra security and strength
- High paper content (more than 75%) and therefore consists of largely renewable resources
- Origins from sustainable forest management
- Possibility for printing under the silicone layer
- Compatibility with most adhesive technologies.
Gascogne Flexible offers a broad range of multilayer laminates and custom solutions, with technical assistance at the core of its activity.
The Gascogne Group
“It all began with a forest.” Created in 1925 by foresters in the Landes area of France, the Gascogne Group has operations spanning the entire wood-paper-packaging sector, with 4 complementary and integrated business activities. 1,700 employees drive the Company forward in 70 countries and at 13 production plants. The Gascogne Group is the leading multi-specialised operator in the wood industry in France, the world’s leading producer of machine-glazed natural Kraft paper, the number-3 European producer of industrial and consumer sacks, and one of the world’s leading producers of packaging and protection laminates.