Sustainable EV Design, held 20-21 September 2021, will bring together all those who are passionate about innovating in e-mobility to lightweight vehicles, reducing range anxiety, accelerating consumer demand and supporting the achievement of government regulation and targets from across the U.K., Europe, USA, Asia and beyond.
The speaker list for this brand-new conference has just been announced:
- Ozak Durmus, Senior Sustainability Engineer, Ford Otosan
- Fergal Harrington-Beatty, Head of Automotive and Aerospace, AMTE Power
- Alberto F. Minguela, Manager, Research and Innovation, HSSM
- Professor Ton Peijs, Professor of Polymer Engineering, University of Warwick
- Nathan Williams, Founder and CEO, Minespider
- Sam Haig, Battery Recycling Business Manager, RS Bruce Metals and Machinery
- Dr. Evert Smit, Director Scouting, Lohmann GmbH & Co. KG, Germany, and President, Afera, The European Adhesive Tape Association
- Marc Leifer, Technical Marketing Support Manager, ICL Group
- Nick Weatherby, Technical Director, Haydale
- Ranabir Pal, Senior Manager – Polymer Section, TUV Rheinland
- Alan Banks, U.K. Lightweight Innovation Manager, Ford Motor Company
This event will reveal the current level of global progress towards lightweight material integration; design for recycling and EV battery recycling; as well as demonstrate how you can overcome the technical, design and engineering challenges that emerge with the transition from creating combustion engine to electric and hydrogen fuel cell vehicles. Download the agenda here.
Afera Members receive 10% off the registration fee when using the code ‘AFERA10’ at checkout.
Abstracts and poster presentation
The Conference invites abstracts showcasing relevant research, development and innovation in plastics and composites; renewable materials and other lightweight materials and engineering design solutions that will have a positive impact on fuel consumption, range anxiety, climate change or the safety of electric vehicles.
Speakers of selected abstracts will be invited to present at the event with a 5-minute online presentation. Applications for the Poster Presentation close 31 July 2021 and can be made online here.
For more information, visit https://hubs.ly/H0R6_M50.
Press contact for Sustainable EV Design
Senior Marketing Manager
+44 (0)203 897 6804