Adhesive tapes will retain their properties if properly stored:
- According to their shelf life, ranging from 3 months to 5 years, with the majority being 12-24 months
- At 20-22°C or the ideal temperature range for the product, protecting the tapes from freezing and high temperatures
- At 50% relative humidity
- Away from direct sources of UV (lights and sun)
- Rolls stored flat in a covered container or their original packaging
- Logs and spooled rolls should be stored to prevent distortion.
Most tape manufacturers and suppliers guarantee the quality and use of their products and provide product data sheets with recommended storage conditions.
Contact an Afera member company for more information